Our Quality Analyst course is specially designed by the QA experts. All the lessons are from the real-life examples and compiled from the case study and base on our BA experts knowledge and experiences. During the courses, you will have a chance to have a practical session, live interaction and the discussion with the specialists and other trainees. The training course will be divided into6weeks which focus strongly on the knowledge and skills of a BA. The students will be taught about Overview of Quality Analysis, Quality Analysis Fundamentals, Requirement Documentation Knowledge, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirement Elicitation Techniques in SDLC, Software Development Engineering Process, Understanding the role of BA in Managing stakeholder, Different Type of Testing Methods and HP Quality Center (QC)/ALM. At the end of the course, the students will have the mock interview with our BA experts in order to prepare for a real BA interview.
[accordion autoclose=”false” openfirst=”true” openall=”false” clicktoclose=”true”]
[accordion-item title=”+ Week 1: General Introduction of course (Free Demo) – 4 hours”]
- Introduction to QA & Course Outline
- General software testing concepts
- Prerequisites for Quality Assurance (QA) Course
- Why become a Quality Analyst (QA)?
- Today Job market and opportunity for QA testers
- Advice for new Quality Analysts and the career path
- How to get hands on practice on different industry tools?
- Getting Quality Analyst certification? Which certification right for you.
- Preparing for a job interview questions and answers- 7 step interview plan
- Resume preparation with little or no IT job experience – (Most Important)
- Individual Job Placement Support and On Job Support
Introduction of Software Testing Concepts (Free Demo)
- Manual testing
- Automation testing
- What is Software?
- What is software testing?
- Why is Software Testing important?
- What document do we need for testing?
- Role of tester in software development process
- How Software testing is done?
- What is a Quality of Software?
- What are Defect, Error, and Bug?
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”+ Week 2: Fundamental of Quality Analyst (Free Demo) -4 Hours”]
- Abbreviation and important industry terms
- QA tester job and responsibilities in industry (Most important)
- Characteristics of the successful QA testers (Most important)
- Understanding of IT industry and business domains (Most important)
- Hierarchical Structure of QA Team in an Industry (Most important)
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”+ Week 3: Different Software Life Cycle (SDLC-STLC-DLC)”]
Software Development Life Cycle (SDCL)
- What is Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?
- Important of SDLC in software development process
- Different phases involved in SDLC
- Role of BA in all the phases of SDLC
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- What is Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)?
- Important of STLC in software testing process
- Different phases involved in STLC
- Role of QA in all the phases of STLC
Defect Life Cycle (DLC) or A Bug Lifecycle in Software Testing
- What is Defect or Bug Life Cycle (DLC)?
- Different Stateinvolved in DLC
- Process flow of DLC
- Need of QA in DLC
- Defect tracking parameters
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”+ Week 4: Software Development Methodologies”]
Week 4: Software Development Methodologies
Software Testing Levels in SDLC (Methodologies)
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Load/Performance Testing
- Stress Testing
- WBT (White Box Testing)
- BBT (Black Box Testing)
- Capability Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Backend Testing
- Security Testing
- Automation testing
- Positive Testing
- Negative Testing
- Disaster Recovery Testing
Test Design Strategy
- What is a Test Plan?
- How to write a Test Plan?
- What is a Test Scenario?
- How to write a Test Scenarios?
- What is a Test Case?
- How to write Test Cases?
- Types of Test Cases
- Positive Test Cases
- Negative Test Cases
- What is Test Script?
- How to write Test Scripts?
- What is RTM?
- How to Prepare RTM?
- What is test data?
- What is text execution?
- What is test summary report?
- What is a test log?
- What is a test report?
- What is Severity?
- What is Priority?
Types of Environments/Client Server Architecture
- Standalone environment / 1-Tier architecture
- Client Server Environment/2-Tier architecture
- Web Environment /3 –Tier architecture
- Distributed environment/ N-Tier Architecture
Basic Programming Concept
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”+ Week 5: Automation Testing with QTP/ UFT”]
- What is manual testing?
- What is automation testing?
- Manual testing vs automation testing
- Understanding different kinds of data
- Static Date
- Variable Date
- Dynamic Date
- Virtual Data
Introduction of QTP/UFT and Basic Concepts
- What is Quick Test Professional (QTP)?
- What is the basic concept of QTP – Recording and playback?
- Which scripting language used by QTP – VB scripting?
- How to Install QTP in your computer?
Basic Perform and Run, execute script in QTP
- Overview of User Interface of QTP
- How to make a new test in QTP (Most Important)
- How to record a script in QTP
- How to run (playback) test script in QTP
- What are checkpoints in QTP?
- How to use QTP Checkpoints
- What exactly are QTP checkpoints all about?
- How to add check point in QTP
- How to define an object
- How to define the property
- How to define the value
- How to define VB Scripts
- How to define a lightweight language?
Different types of checkpoints in QTP & How to Use it.
- Basic Test Cases with QTP
- Standard checkpoint
- Text Checkpoint
- Text Area Checkpoint
- Bitmap Checkpoint
- Database Checkpoint
- Accessibility Checkpoint
- XML Checkpoint
Object identification process in QTP
- Understanding Keyword View
- Understanding Action
- Understanding Expert View
- Understanding a Global View
- Understanding Recorded Scripts
How to use parameterization in QTP
- What parameterization is exactly?
- The purpose of parameterization.
- How to do parameterization execution in QTP
- How to check expert view in parameterization
- How to record and run test on any windows-based application
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”+ Week 6: Test Management HP Quality Centre/HP ALM”]
- Introduction to HP QC (Quality Centre)/ALM
- How to install HP QC (Quality Centre)/ALM in your computer
- What is site admin panel in HP QC and how admin panel works?
- What is domain? How to create a domain in QC?
- Tour application demo (mercury tool application)
- How to assign users to the project in Site Admin panel
HP Quality Center (QC)/ALM (Application Life Cycle) – Most Important
- Overview of HP Quality Center (QC)
- Benefits of Quality Centre (QC)
- How to install Quality Center? (QC)
- What is a domain?
- What is a project?
- What are requirements?
- Understanding the Site Admin interface panel?
- Understanding the Testing team (Testers) panel Modules
- Understanding Mercury Tour Demo Application?
- How to login to Mercury Quality Center? (QC)
Modules in Mercury Quality Center (QC) 9.0
- Test Plan
- Test Lab
- Business Component
HP QC Requirement Module
- What is Category?
- What are sub-sub categories?
- What is parent requirement?
- What is child requirement?
- How to create new requirement in QC?
- How to create new child requirement?
- How to attach document to requirement?
HP QC Test Plan Module – least important
- What are text cases?
- How to create test cases?
- How to write test steps?
- How to create folder?
- How to create new test set folder?
- How to link test script with requirement?
HP QC Test Lab Module
- How to create new test set folder?
- How to create test set for modules?
- How to create new test set?
- How to map test cases from test plan module?
- How to execute test set?
- How to raise defects?
- How to execute test cases?
- How to view execution Flow?
- How to view test set properties?
- How to view linked defects?
HP QC Defects Model
- How to raise new defects?
- How to search the status particular defects?
- How to change the defect status?
- How to view defect details?
- How to get list of high priority defects?
- Standard Defect Report
- Tabular Defect Report
- Defects with Linked Tests and Runs
- Fixed or Rejected Defects Detected by Current User
- Opened Defects assigned to Current User
- Reports Selected
- How to view Summary Graph?
- How to view Progress Graph?
- How to view Defect Age Graph?
- How to view Trend Graph?
Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Overview of SQL
- What is SQL server
- Introduction to database
- What is database management system?(DBMS)
- What is a table ?
- What is Primary Key?
- What is Foreign Key?
- Data Definition Language(DDL)
- Data Control Language(DCL)
Changing Date in Table
- SELECT Statement
- UPDATE Statement
- DELETE Statement
- INSERT INTO Statement
- DISTINCT Keyword
- WHERE Clause
- LIKE Condition
- Sorting Techniques
- SQL IN
- SQL BETWEEN
- SQL JOINS
- SQL GROUP BY and HAVING
- SQL VIEWS
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- CREATE TABLE
- ALTER TABLE
- DROP TABLE
Questions and answers session
- Discussion on interview preparation questions
- Five Sample resume
- Resume preparation tips
- Sample interview questions
- Live mock interview questions & answers
- Job Hunt 101 Preparation
- Job Placement support
- On Job Support